When NB approached NMC Defence Barristers, there had been a number of allegations made relating to failure to safeguard patients dating back 3 years.
His career had come to a virtual standstill and no progress had been made by the Trusts involved. Despite numerous attempts by the registrant to request the Trusts and NMC to deal with his case nothing happened.
Within weeks we had made progress and our client has now returned to practise to the career he loves.
“NMC Defence Barristers’ instruction from the beginning was very clear and concise. I knew because of NMC Defence Barristers’ immense experience in the health care sector and advice could be trusted and relied upon.
“The best outcome was achieved after using NMC Defence Barristers’ services my career is now back on track and heading forward in the right direction.
“NMC Defence Barristers’ professionalism and integrity was greatly appreciated.
“Once again thanks for your assistance”
I am a NMC Defence Barrister who has represented large number of medical professionals before their regulatory bodies in either first instance proceedings or appeals.
I can help with all matters relating to NMC Fitness to Practise referrals issues including:
- What to do if you have been referred to the NMC
- Advice on the NMC investigatory process
- Consensual Panel Determinations
- Interim Orders Hearings
- Advice, assistance and representation for hearings before the Conduct and Competence Committee
- Advice, assistance and representation for hearings before the Health Committee
- Appeals against the decisions of the NMC
- Police cautions
- DBS [Disclosure and Barring Service] issues
We are expert NMC Defence Barristers
Speak to an expert NMC Defence Barrister for expert legal advice and help.