NMC Defence Barristers have secured another decision of no case to answer from NMC Case Examiners for issues relating to failure to escalate concerns about a patient.
We worked with the nurse on reflection and remediation and made successful legal submissions to the NMC which led to a no case to answer decision.
The nurse gave the following testimonial:
“I would like to thank you very much for dealing with my case with the nursing and midwifery council.
I thought my registration would be terminated with the referral I got from the nursing and midwifery council. I decided to look for a barrister to deal with my case. A friend of mine recommended NMC Defence Barristers. Without any delay I contacted them and spoke to Catherine Stock one of their barristers. I explained all that had happened regarding my case to Catherine. Catherine went through all the stages of my appeal until there was no case to answer with NMC.
I found NMC Defence Barristers barristers well experienced, knowledgeable and professional in dealing with referrals to the NMC.
I am a NMC Defence Barrister who has represented large number of medical professionals before their regulatory bodies in either first instance proceedings or appeals.
I can help with all matters relating to NMC Fitness to Practise referrals issues including:
- What to do if you have been referred to the NMC
- Advice on the NMC investigatory process
- Consensual Panel Determinations
- Interim Orders Hearings
- Advice, assistance and representation for hearings before the Conduct and Competence Committee
- Advice, assistance and representation for hearings before the Health Committee
- Appeals against the decisions of the NMC
- Police cautions
- DBS [Disclosure and Barring Service] issues
We are expert NMC Defence Barristers
Speak to an expert NMC Defence Barrister for expert legal advice and help.