NMC Defence Barristers secure a quick resolution for nurse who recently accepted a police caution.
“I took the service of Catherine Stock to represent me with regards to my case with NMC Fitness to Practice. We were still on the process of gathering information, evidence, statements and referrals to best defend my case, but the NMC dropped my case already. it took only two and a half months for them to come up with a decision considering that they said it will take nine months to a year or even more before they can come up with any decision. I thought I’m going to lose my nursing career!
Catherine was very professional and thorough with her legal advice with my case. I highly recommend such calibre to anyone experiencing similar problems such as I had. A heartfelt gratitude goes to Catherine Stock and the whole of Kings View Chambers!”
I am a NMC Defence Barrister who has represented large number of medical professionals before their regulatory bodies in either first instance proceedings or appeals.
I can help with all matters relating to NMC Fitness to Practise referrals issues including:
- What to do if you have been referred to the NMC
- Advice on the NMC investigatory process
- Consensual Panel Determinations
- Interim Orders Hearings
- Advice, assistance and representation for hearings before the Conduct and Competence Committee
- Advice, assistance and representation for hearings before the Health Committee
- Appeals against the decisions of the NMC
- Police cautions
- DBS [Disclosure and Barring Service] issues
We are expert NMC Defence Barristers
Speak to an expert NMC Defence Barrister for expert legal advice and help.