NMC Defence Barristers have successfully negotiated a consensual panel determination for our client in a complex multi-handed case involving issues of poor clinical practise and failure to take action when safeguarding issues had been raised.
Our client was delighted with the outcome and stated:
“Catherine Stock represented me in an NMC Case with great excellence and expertise, showing great empathy, compassion and understanding. Everything ran with tranquillity and ended well”
Catherine Stock, joint head of chambers said in relation to this case: “It is so important to consider the possibility of coming to an agreement with the NMC where errors have been made but where there are circumstances that can be taken into account. This way, if our negotiations are successful your case is dealt with quicker and without unnecessary stress and cost.”
If you have issues at work come to us for advice and assistance. We can help. We can help you to write your statement and in preparing for your investigatory interview and disciplinary hearing, if necessary.
I am a NMC Defence Barrister who has represented large number of medical professionals before their regulatory bodies in either first instance proceedings or appeals.
I can help with all matters relating to NMC Fitness to Practise referrals issues including:
- What to do if you have been referred to the NMC
- Advice on the NMC investigatory process
- Consensual Panel Determinations
- Interim Orders Hearings
- Advice, assistance and representation for hearings before the Conduct and Competence Committee
- Advice, assistance and representation for hearings before the Health Committee
- Appeals against the decisions of the NMC
- Police cautions
- DBS [Disclosure and Barring Service] issues
We are expert NMC Defence Barristers
Speak to an expert NMC Defence Barrister for expert legal advice and help.