Kings View Chambers’ client was successfully restored to the NMC Register after being convicted of a serious dishonesty offence and having been removed from the register for nearly a decade.
Speaking about the outcome of their case, the nurse said:
“I would like to use this opportunity to say a very big thank you to Catharine Stock from Kings View Chambers for the excellent legal service/representation.
“From the first phone call till the end of my hearing the support I received was second to none. And I am very thankful. She wasn’t judgmental but gave me the best supports I needed throughout. She guided me in all possible way to help my case and thank God it was a success.”
NMC defence barrister, Catharine Stock from Kings View Chambers, said:
“This case demonstrates the value of tenacity, of contacting and working with us early in the process – before you even think of making an application and in actively forward planning.
“Whatever the reason and circumstances of your erasure by your regulator we can help.”
I am a NMC Defence Barrister who has represented large number of medical professionals before their regulatory bodies in either first instance proceedings or appeals.
I can help with all matters relating to NMC Fitness to Practise referrals issues including:
- What to do if you have been referred to the NMC
- Advice on the NMC investigatory process
- Consensual Panel Determinations
- Interim Orders Hearings
- Advice, assistance and representation for hearings before the Conduct and Competence Committee
- Advice, assistance and representation for hearings before the Health Committee
- Appeals against the decisions of the NMC
- Police cautions
- DBS [Disclosure and Barring Service] issues
We are expert NMC Defence Barristers
Speak to an expert NMC Defence Barrister for expert legal advice and help.